Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems when not logged into my site

Problems when not logged into my site 7 months 3 weeks ago #988

I appreciate your creating this module and would like to donate once I can get it working fully. I am using the most current (Joomla! 3.9.0 Stable) version of Joomla, most current Evo Frontpage package and although I do not think it matters...I am using Community Builder's latest build to handle the authenticating of member logins.

I have Evo set up on my site's default/home page with the link from the Main Menu. When logged in everything shows exactly as it should. However, when logged out and viewing the Home Page the box where the content/component materials go is just an empty box with nothing in it. I've navigated to other pages and back again and the home page is still blank until I log in again.

My Evo is set to Public, my Main Menu link leading to the default/home page is set to public and all of the articles Evo is showing are set to public. But I cannot figure out why, when not logged in, you will see my entire template and everything just fine but no output from Evo.

Any help/ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is the page that most people would be invited by my site with as unregistered members and it won't make a good impression if it is just a blank template showing.

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems when not logged into my site 7 months 2 weeks ago #991

• Pacificador
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 47
Hi weekendrockstar,

I think it shouldn't be EVO frontpage related, as it's simply a module and if you have setted the permissions of the modules to be visible... it should.

It sound like maybe you have put it inside another kind of "module", "article" or something and it is which doesn't have the correct permissions. Or it should be configured from the Community Builder. You could try asking them.

Best regards!
Please, if you like EVO frontpage and have resolved all your questions, submit a rating at Joomla! Extensions Directory.

It will help me to continue working gladly. Thank you.

Problems when not logged into my site 6 months 2 days ago #997

• Belan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello. I have the same problem. Did you get it out?

system information :
Typ databázy mysql
Verzia databázy 5.6.24-72.2
Kódovanie databázy utf8_general_ci
Kódovanie pripojenia k databáze utf8mb4_general_ci
Verzia PHP 7.1.19
Webový server Apache
PHP rozhranie WebServera cgi-fcgi
Verzia systému Joomla! Joomla! 3.9.2 Stable [ Amani ] 15-January-2019 15:00 GMT
Verzia platformy Joomla! Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
Last Edit: 6 months 2 days ago by Belan.

Problems when not logged into my site 6 months 1 day ago #998

• Belan
  • Fresh Boarder
My problem is solved.
I am uninstalled EVO frontpage from joomla system and delete position on article.
I am a next installed Evo prontpage again set up and write position to article.
Everything work corectly.

Problems when not logged into my site 6 months 1 day ago #1000

• Pacificador
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 47
Great to hear it Belan!

So it was a bit strange problem, then :lol:

Regards!
Please, if you like EVO frontpage and have resolved all your questions, submit a rating at Joomla! Extensions Directory.

It will help me to continue working gladly. Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds