- Published on Sunday, 17 May 2015 04:00
In this new version of EVO frontpage module, there are some new functions and minor errors fixed, however there have been modified more than normal quantity of the source code, considering the final user-visible changes.
The new functions are:
- Added an additional CSS file.
- Button to select which CSS file (Visual style) you want to use.
- Text area field to input which HTML codes or labels you want to allow.
- Minor optimizations of the source code and minor errors fixed.
- Little changes on original CSS and on source code, to improve the CSS implementation.
In addition, I have made a mini tutorial (2 minutes) to demonstrate how to quickly install and show the module on the frontend as a "main news" layout. It's really easy and fast, and you will get a great result even with the default settings, as I show you: