- Published on Friday, 14 February 2014 20:26
I'm pleased to announce that a new great extension is available for free download. This is the Meta Tags Wizard plugin, based on the original plugin called Metagenerator. It's a really useful extension to auto generate meta tags, taking all the information from your articles texts.
With this plugin you can auto generate keywords from your articles, configuring a blacklist (to never include this keywords) and 5 white lists (to always include this keywords, if they are in your article text); auto generate meta description, configuring its maximum length; add the canonical URL, and other little SEO improvements.
If you liked Metagenerator, you will love Meta Tags Wizard, as it's much more powerful:
- Fixed some errors related with the meta description length, the number of keywords and links inside the description.
- Now, the words are separated with a coma and a space, when they are generated.
- It can add keywords with apostrophes and dashes.
- Added 5 levels of priority of goldwords (white lists).
- Canonical URL automatically generated. (Before, it wasn't 100% automatic).
- Organized the backend parameters window with a nicer and more useful style.
- Added auto update function, so you can see from your backend if a new version exists.
I hope you enjoy it!